Well, this seems a bit excessive…
At CES, Razer showed off what is being called “Project Valerie”. Here are the specs that have been shared:
- All 3 screens are 17.3-inches and support up to 4k resolution
- Everything is built in, so no extra cables or power
- Those extra monitors are held on by built-in hinges
- Desktop grade Nvidea GeForce GTX 1080, meaning it is VR Ready
- Weighs in at about 12 pounds
No price point or release date yet, it is still classified under “Project” after all.
I have never been much of a multi-monitor person, but I do know people who swear by it. Even though this is termed a “laptop”, there’s NO WAY I am putting this behemoth on my lap.
Thoughts? Is this as massive and excessive as it looks or did this just make your jaw drop?